Your Car Isn't Starting....
Well, in most cases, the battery has failed.
Here are some common reasons why your car battery is most likely dead:
The car headlights were left on, draining the battery empty by by time you returned to you vehicle.
Your car hasn't been USED or TURNED ON for weeks. Causing the
battery to die out.
Your car is old.
Your car battery is old and need a new one.
How we can help & get your car started again:
1. First, we would attempt to boost your car battery hoping to revive it.
Depending on the vehicle. Small , medium or large SUV or Truck. We would need enough power to give the car a boost.
2. Secondly, if the car does not start even with a boost, we will have to tow it your local mechanic which will be needed to be done eventually.
3. An additional option is to tow your car to the closest shop, take out your old dead battery and replace it with the new one.
(new battery is an additional expense)
Car Battery Problems: When is it Time for a New Battery?
1. Slow engine cranking. When you attempt to star the car, you can hear the engine slowly turning and it takes longer than usual to start.
2. Low battery fluid
3. Old age battery, Swelling, Bloating Battery Case...
4. Check your engine light. Sometimes the light indicates battery power is weak.
What are signs of a bad battery?
1. Dim headlights
3. Slow Cranking or Starting.
4. Car rumbles when starting.
5. If your turn your ACC to the ON position and no lights or sound turns on, your car battery is typically dead.
#roadsideserviceburnaby #roadsideservicevancouver #richmondtowing #towingnearme #towinginnorthvancouver #towingservice #towingcompanyvancouver #roadsideassistancevancouver #towtruckrichmond #towingcompany #roadsideassistancenewwestminster #towtruckvancouver